Blood of Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cauldron of Hate Guild Charter

Go down

Cauldron of Hate Guild Charter Empty Cauldron of Hate Guild Charter

Post  Ezyaathe Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Since the birth of the Teir’dal and the rise of Neriak, we have known our purpose. It has been sitting deep inside of us waiting to be released. For most it still waits. For others that purpose was replaced by a blasphemous belief system; a system that was ordered by the King and Queen of Neriak as a means of control. Think about this…

The King and Queen in their greed for power and uncertainty wanted to control us. They should have been killed for disgracing The Will.

They ordered the Priests informing them of their intentions to control the masses. The look in the Priests eyes lit up. They went to work and in their efforts, they claimed to have heard from the Father of the Teir’dal, Innoruuk, that we needed guidance, structure and faith. And due to our own ignorance of youth we listened to their lies and blindly obeyed.

The Priests set out laws for us to follow. They set out a Litany of Purpose for us to obey. They set out Commandments of Faith for us to adhere to. They claimed that all of it was gifts from the Father. They lied to us. For thousands of years they lied to us; made us preach their lies as if they were divine. And for thousands of years we were under their control. For thousands of years we believed them.

Learn the lessons that the Cauldron of Hate has come to know as the real truth:

• The Father never came down and gave us those Commandments.
    • The Father never spoke to us of our Purpose.
    • Innoruuk never came down and said, “Obey these rules to serve my Will.”
    • The Father created the Teir’dal as instruments of Hate itself manifested.
    • Those who were in charge of the Church of the Firstborne used us, lied to us and controlled us for their own amusement.

Innoruuk was lied to and betrayed by the other Elder Gods. His intent was clear: To show them all, the other Elder Gods, that Light cannot exist without Darkness. That Pain is just as powerful as Pleasure. That Love is meaningless without Hate. We are the embodiment of that intention. There is no Will of the Father. There is only The Will of Hate. For we, the Teir’dal, ARE The Will.

There are no Commandments of the Father. The only Command that we are given is to be instruments of Hate. - Velnarin d’Philith.

There is no Litany of Purpose. Our only purpose is to grow in power and to sow the seeds of contempt. Anybody who gets in our way, it doesn’t matter if they are of the pale races or other Teir’dal, must be destroyed.

We will unmake the world, but not by its destruction. We will unmake the world by bending those who do not agree to The Will. We will make the Followers of Light turn to Darkness or kill them where they stand. We will work from the shadows and watch the seeds of Hate grow and devour the world. Patience, subtlety, and silence are our tools.

Look back closely and learn the lessons that we have learned: They ALL lied to us. They swayed us from what our souls knew to be true. And we blindly went with it. We went with the lies. We went with the propaganda. We went with the politics. We swayed from The Will of Hate, from what we knew to be true. And the fact that those whom we trusted the most in this world did this to us has angered us beyond reason. We were betrayed by them as they led us down the wrong path. And betrayal is the one unforgivable sin. Well no more. Only those who accept the true Will of Hate shall be accepted. Only those who follow theWill of Hate shall be our allies. All the others will be used or they shall die at our feet. The Litany of Purpose, according to the Old Ways stated flatly:

• I am born Priest. My Mouth is the Mouth of Innoruuk. The Children shall not stray. The body shall not fail.
    • I am born Necromancer. My Hand is the Hand of Innoruuk. The Dead shall not rest in His service.
    • I am born Shadow Knight. My Sword is the Sword of Innoruuk. The Mouth of Innoruuk shall not be closed.
    • I am born Warrior. My arm is the Arm of Innoruuk. The Will of Innoruuk shall not be opposed.
    • I am born Rogue. My Eyes are the Eyes of Innoruuk. The sees of Hatred shall be sown amongst all.
    • I am born Spurned. The Will of Innoruuk cannot be denied. I shall be used.

Lies. Blasphemy. We will no longer be controlled by either.

There is only the Litany of Hate in our eyes now. And it says, I AM The Will of Hate. I am the embodiment of Hate. All who stand before me shall perish under my hand. For The Will of Hate shall be done. My eyes are open, and you too, shall see the truth, or die where you stand.

We returned to Neriak to find it a shadow of the grandeur that it used to be. We returned to Neriak to find that the Teir’dal behaved more like their pale counterparts. We returned to Neriak to find a whore leading them. And we returned to Neriak, to correct the mistakes of the Past, re-teach the Teir’dal of their TRUE purpose, and bring forth the downfall of any who stand in our way, or the way of The Will of Hate.

We are the Cauldron of Hate. And this is your only warning.
Ezyaathe
Ezyaathe

Back to top Go down