Blood of Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innoruuk's Kiss

Go down

Innoruuk's Kiss Empty Innoruuk's Kiss

Post  Enigmatic Darkness Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 am

Innoruuk spirited us away to the Plane of Hate. The consequence of our choice to protect our son. I look into eyes I have known for centuries. Eyes that have mirrored the emotion I hold in deep in my soul. She has seen the depth of my strength and the most vulnerable parts of my nature. I have devoted my life not only to my god and our people, but to my wife, my queen. Never in my darkest nightmares did I think I would have to choose between the calling of my soul and the calling of my heart. Her delicate almost wind born voice and graceful features were laced with a mother's greatest fear that ripped at my very core as she pleaded with me for the sake of our son. The choice between god and love could not have been more painful. Only the coldest and most barren heart could have denied her.

There is no sacrifice too great for a mother to make for her child. The Prince of Hate would corrupt this. He would make us his willing tools. The distance he would go to make this so was revealed to me. I was taken to see her. She laid tortured and diseased ridden on the bed before me. Only one thing would spare her the inevitability of the virulent disease that infected her. My beloved wife's eyes expressed hope and confidence that I would bring her deliverance from the pain and ravages of her fate. I did as I promised on the day we were bound. Every day I willingly gave some of my life so that hers would be restored. The pain of it enlivening the acuteness the choice I made long ago. Time has passed as it does in the Plane of Hate, days became months, months became years, years became centuries. I have been ever faithful in my heart and mind to this choice I made. Now, the eyes that always expressed a limitless depth of love and devotion, flash a malevolent, contemptuous delight at the centuries of torment I have willingly endured for her. I sacrificed my faith for my love. A fresh agony grips me, twisting and crushing my heart as I lay on the floor near death. My own devotion has left me forsaken.

Some have called this Innoruuk's Kiss...

Enigmatic Darkness

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum